About These Terms And Conditions
In these Terms and Conditions "we" and "us" mean
Pty Ltd of
75 Jellicoe St
, Lidcombe NSW 2141
, and "you" means you the customer.
Any order is a legal contract between us and you for the supply of items. The contract will not be varied prior to our consent in writing.
- We only sell and ship goods within
except for prior consent.
- You must not be under the age eighteen (18) years to place orders with
- By accepting these Terms and Conditions you acknowledge that you are over the age of eighteen (18) years. Should
suffer any damage or other losses as a result of a transaction entered into by a minor, We reserves the right to seek compensation for such losses from the parents or guardians of the minor who caused any orders to be placed.
- All goods remain property of
Pty Ltd Until fully paid for
- For orders placed through the website, you accept all hand-make items you received may slightly be different in colour or pattern as the shown photo images.
They may also have minor defects.
Placing Your Orders
purchases are GST inclusive unless otherwise stated on a product listing.
reserves the right to change prices for items displayed at our website without notice.
- All orders will not be processed until payment is received in full.
reserves the rights to reject any requests and orders.
Payment Methods and Processing
accepts Direct Deposit, Cheque/Money Order, Major Credit Cards & Paypal. 3% Surcharge applied to American Express Credit Card & Paypal.
- We will not commence processing until we receive all the information we need.
- Orders placed on a weekend or a public holiday will not begin payment processing until the first business day.
- You may be required to provide further identification for additional security reference checks for credit cards issued outside of
or ordering amount is greater than a certain amount.
employs the latest in Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology software for its transactions with our customers,
will not be responsible for any damages, consequential losses (whether direct or indirect) suffered by a customer whose credit card is fraudulently used or is used in an unauthorised manner.
Delivery of Your Products
- Delivery time takes up to 7 working days from the date your payment is received while usually is quicker.
- Unless otherwise agreed by us, we will deliver your item to the address entered on your Order Confirmation.
- If the address is unattended at the time of delivery by Australia Post, they will leave a card so you can pick-up your item from your local Post Office.
- Where delivery is by our courier service and no-one is available to take delivery, they will leave a card requesting you to telephone them to arrange a suitable time and date for delivery.
- We will use our reasonable efforts to deliver your items to you within the estimated delivery time indicated on your Order Confirmation; however, we are unable to guarantee the delivery will be within the expected time frame.
No refunds, credit or replacements are offered if you have changed your mind about the product, make an incorrect choice, or failed to verify item information when placing an order.
We will not accept return of refund if the item has been tampered or used for any profit generating activities.
Major Defects or Incorrect Item
If you receive an item with major defects or an incorrect item, or you discover the item to be broken when first taken out
from its packaging. You must notify us immediately and send back goods within 3 working days from item received to entitle full replacement or refund. If the condition of such item was misrepresented to us by the customer, custom may required to pay all shipping costs.
Return exchange and
We will replace your major defect/incorrect item once we received back from you. If we are unable to replace your item,
full refund will be given.
Refunds will be issued by same method as we received your payment.
If you received the goods and not happy with your purchase for whatever reason, you may return the goods for merchandise credit,
We do not provide credit on freight or postage and handling fee.
All return must be pre-approved,
we do not accept unauthorised return or
It is the customer’s responsibility for return shipping charges of the returned goods. It is also your responsibility to ensure the returned goods arrive safely back to us in its original condition.
We recommend that the items are properly packed and insured.
If customers change their minds and
refund will only be issued if customer agree to pay 30% restock fee of the original purchase price,
All freights and postage are not refundable.
Product warranty are usually 6 months unless specified on item description, you will be responsible for returned shipping cost.
Warranty is not applicable to original antiques.
All cares has been taken in the preparation of all materials, if errors and omissions are unintentional. All Information provided on this website is subject to update without notice. Photos and graphics are for presentation and illustration purpose, Actual items may slight varies.
reserves rights as its sole discretion, to modify these terms and conditions at any time, terminate operation of access for any reason.
We will not be liable for any loss of income, loss of profits, loss of contracts, loss of data or for any indirect or consequential loss or damage of any kind howsoever arising and whether caused by tort, breach of contract or otherwise
These Terms and Conditions are in addition to and do not replace any terms, conditions, and warranties implied by federal and state law of
New South Wales
Pty Ltd. All rights reserved.